About The Conference
This conference is to help bring up people of Oslo Nigeria to allow them to have a better life. With the help of the hype magazine and advertising and with the help of our conference, and with the help of others, we believe this will help make great strides in the struggles we find across Nigeria.
Protection & Access80%
Education in Emergencies92%
Be part of the socalcitykids campaign to bring out the best for everyone. We want to focus on the immediate help which can make sure that you have the right problems in the front seat.
- Financial contributions to address the urgent humanitarian needs.
- Increased political attention to the serious humanitarian crisis in the region.
To Strengthen Between Humanitarian Relief & Development
If you think you have the right idea which can help people all around the world which can get things working well for them.
We want to make sure that we have the right help from people who can make sure that there is right help when it comes to implementing the ideas.
They were very well informed about the issues which can help ensure that you have the right kind of help when you need one.
- 11:00 – 16:00 Civil society conference
- 16:00 – 17:00 Side event – Sustainable health response in emergencies
- 18:30 – 19:00 Reception
- 19:00 – 21:00 Ministerial dinner hosted by Mr. Børge Brende/
- 19:00 – 21:00 Standing buffet dinner
- 10:00 – 10:45 Opening session
- 11:00 – 13:00 Plenary session
- 13:00 – 14:30 Lunch (buffet, open seating)
- 14:30 – 15:15 Thematic session 1 – Food security
- 15:30 – 16:15 Thematic session 2 – Protection and access
- 17:15 – 17:30 Chair’s outcome statement
5 things that horse racing bettors are doing wrong
Horse racing has become one of the most popular sports in the world, and it comes as no surprise that the horse betting industry has grown tremendously in the past few years. There are a lot of things that horse racing bettors can do to improve their odds of winning, but there are also some things that they are doing wrong.
In this blog post, we’ll outline five of the most common mistakes that people make when betting on horse races. Hopefully, by reading this you can avoid making these same mistakes and start seeing better results from your bets. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Betting Without Doing Research
A big mistake that should be avoided at all costs, and is relatively easy to avoid, is betting without doing any kind of research first. Without doing research, you are walking into the race-blind. You have no information at your disposal that could indicate which horse is the best to bet on.
When it comes to horse racing, research is everything, and you can quite literally research everything that could affect the result of the bet. A good horse racing guide will provide information on how much experience the horse has, how its performance in previous races was, which track it does best on when it last had a rest and more. All of these factors help tremendously in reducing the chance of making a bad bet.
Not Understanding the Going
One of the biggest mistakes that horse bettors make, especially those who are new to horse betting, is not understanding the going, or why it’s so important. The going is the condition of the track that the horses will be racing on. Why is this important? Because a horse might do well racing on one going, but might do terribly on another.
This is why it is so important to know what sort of horse you will be betting on, is going to be racing on. More than this, you should also try to identify what sort of going the horse does well on, and which it does badly on, to know when to bet on that specific horse.
Not Analysing Winning Positions
The second biggest mistake that those new to horse betting make is not analyzing the winning positions. What does this mean? This means that many bettors will see that a horse has won the last few races, and proceed to bet on that horse without doing further analysis as to why the horse was in the position.
You might find out through an analysis of the last few races that the competing horses don’t do so well on that specific going, but the winning horse did. Another mistake is thinking that the winning horse will always win again. For example, a horse that came second last might win the next race since it just came off from a break, and has just reached its form.
Betting on Unfit Horses
A common mistake that horse bettors make is just betting on any old horse or choosing a horse that they didn’t realize was unfit. How do you tell if a horse is fit or not? That horse will most likely have a very dull coat. You should also look out for signs that the horse is feeling anxious or nervous.
These horses will most likely be walking around in circles, rearing, biting, and pacing, which will tire the horse out before the race. Betting on a horse that has tired itself out, and is unfit, is a recipe for losing the bet.
Not Varying Bets
Finally, the last tip on this list is not varying your bets or taking advantage of bonuses, both of which could cause you to end up making less money than you should. When it comes to varying bets, you should mix up win bets and place bets, since the horse you are betting on won’t always win, and might come second, which is why place bets are important.
In addition to this, you should use bonuses to your advantage. If you are a new player then you can use the welcome bonuses to make free bets, and if there are bonuses on races that could lead you to earn more if winning, you should try them out.
Gambling Corporations and Social Corporate Responsibility
The gambling industry is not usually associated with social responsibility as it is linked to negative impacts on society, such as poverty, addiction and family breakdown. So is it possible for gambling corporations to be socially responsible?
Gambling Industry into Perspective
The gambling industry is similar to that of the tobacco and alcoholic drinks industries as it offers a service that has to be used responsibly.
If you drink too much you could become an alcoholic and damage your health, smoke too much and the results are similar. Gamble too much and you could face financial ruin. In a free society we have plenty of choices and can spend our money on whatever we see fit. We can also choose our leisure activities at will.
These industries offer a service to make themselves a profit but also supply as with products that are in high demand by consumers. Should these corporations push their products without any limitations attached? They do after all have stakeholders to satisfy, staff, to look after, the competition to beat and profits to make.
The answer is no, but it can be argued that responsibility should be shared between the provider and the consumer. The provider should consider possible problems and the consumer should stay in control at all times.
Gambling as a Drug?
Gambling can and does affect individuals in different ways. Some see it as a bit of infrequent fun, whilst others become highly addicted and can turn to crime, like drug addicts often do, to get money for their next fix. Not only that, it also affects your appearance by putting stress on your face. For solutions please click here to open source treatment.
However, since the arrival of online gambling, these corporations have now become highly regulated entities and offer an arsenal of tools to help customers stay in control. There are deposit limits, loss limits, cool off periods and even self-exclusion options. It is totally up to the punter to use these to their advantage.
Measures to Protect Problem Gamblers
Some gambling organizations are even taking the law into their own hands and banning those who they suspect of having a gambling problem. However, there will always be those that slip by undetected. Gambling is more popular than ever before because of virtual casinos and online slot machines. This has increased the number of people employed by the gambling industry and the amount of money that is returned to the government through taxes.
Therefore, people not only depend on this industry for entertainment, but others also depend on it for their lively hoods and the upkeep of their families.
- Gambling corporations can be socially responsible if they do not pursue profits and shareholder satisfaction at all costs.
- If you sell products like alcohol and gambling to the masses you must take into consideration the possible effects of your products on the local environment and communities, including the nation in general.
- The best way of doing this is to consider the possible side effects and plan in advance on how to counter them before you set out.
- Advertising should highlight the fun aspect of gambling and the help this industry offers to those who lose control and then the two can coexist responsibly.
Human Rights And More In Norway
As most people know, Norway is actually a small Scandinavian country where the population is just 4.9 million people in the entire country. It is also known for being a parliamentary democracy and also a constitutional monarchy. There are a range of political parties that operate freely here. There have been some recent reports on human rights in Norway which show it is indeed one of the best countries when it comes to political, civil and even individual rights, except just a few minor and some worrying trends when it comes to immigration and also the rights of some religious minorities.
Norway has actually been ranked first on the entire UN development program’s Human Development Index for 12 of the entire 15 years, and it has proven to be consistent when it comes to being consistently top when it comes to international comparisons in such areas as democracy, political and civil rights and even freedom when it comes to expressing your thoughts and your opinions as well.
Now I have listed out some things that you should be keeping in mind when it comes to the details of human rights in Norway in the last couple of years.
- Political pluralism: Their constitution has actually promoted political pluralism and also guarantees it when it comes to practice as well. All of the political parties from a range of some ideological backgrounds have certainly been participating freely in the elections. The entire country’s freedom when it comes to politics is actually such an indigenous people by the international conventions, and it also has its own legislature too.
- When we are talking about press freedom, it is constitutionally guaranteed, and it is also protected in public life. The government also subsidizes the majority of all of the newspapers and although the private and the partisan in the effort to promote the political democracy and pluralism as well. The citizen’s digital rights are always respected as well. You should also know that access to the internet is free of cost and it is unimpeded as well. There is so much respect for academics and freedom in academics. The private discussions are also free and vibrant as well.
- You are also free to believe in whichever religion you want, and no one can say otherwise. That freedom is yours by right. It is also constitutionally guaranteed, and it is also respected in practice. Norway is a secular country where the church and also the state were separated by an amendment in the year 2012. All of the religious beliefs have been known to enjoy freedom, but lately, there is seemingly some rise in the anti-Semitic and also anti-Muslim harassment and violence too.